If you are interested in exhibiting at IFF MAGIC JAPAN, please kindly send us the below form.
We will send you the exhibition brochure, booth package plans and an application form via e-mail.
|Title||IFF MAGIC JAPAN 2018 September (edition: 04)|
|Organizer||UBM Japan Co Ltd, SENKEN SHIMBUN CO.,LTD.|
|Date||September 26th (Wed.)-28th (Fri.), 2018|
|Time||10:00 - 18:00 (Last day close at 17:00)|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight, West Halls|
|Supporters (Expected)||Tokyo Metropolitan Government. / Japan Fashion Week Organization / Japan Apparel • Fashion Industry Council / Japan Textile Exporters association / The Japan Textiles Importers Association / Japan Women's and Children's Wear Manufacture's Association / Japan Retailers Association / Japan Specialty Store Association / Japan Council of Shopping Centers / CFD COUNCIL OF FASHION DESIGNERS,TOKYO / Japan Fashion Association / JAPAN FASHION INDUSTRY COUNCIL.|
Features of IFF MAGIC JAPAN
- Meet with top buyers of major department stores, specialty stores, regional retail stores and TOP retailers from all over Japan.
- Meet with top buyers of retailers from all over Asia, North America, Europe and Middle East.
- Apply for complimentary “One-to-One Private Matching” meetings with top retailers.
When matched, the retailers will come to your booth.
- Stylish atmosphere suitable for Fashion in a great city of Tokyo.
- Multiple networking opportunities at Parties, Café, Bar, Blogger Lounge, etc.
- Provide entertaining and exciting aspects such as music, live art painting, performances etc.
- Divided into 10 unique show zones, allowing other brands and companies to sit among other like –minded exhibitors who are on the forefront of the international fashion market.
- Exhibitors Search: Exhibitor will be able to upload a photo and description of your products/company on our official web site. Visitors will be able to search the exhibitors by using the [Search], Bran List, Country, Zone and Item.
- Invitation cards (available in Japanese) and/or E-invitation (available in English and Japanese).
- Send EDM with our exhibitors information prior to our event to our past and pre-registered visitors (over 56,000 visitors ＊as of Jan, 2018).
- Provide assistance in better adjusting to Japanese business ways.
[ NEW!! For International& Sourcing Zone ]
- Publish OEM/ODM Guidebook which will be passed out to all other exhibitors as well as to the visitors.
- Send E-mails to past visitors from IFF and IFF MAGIC JAPAN who may be potential client for Sourcing zone
(approx. 4,500 e-mails) with exhibitors details.
Highlights from the IFF MAGIC JAPAN Edition: 03!
The exhibitors are not limited to clothing brands but also sewing factories and manufacturers such as RED CARD, timemachine, and Woadblue, who will display their master techniques. The event also welcomes top Japanese brands, denim craftsmen, and a popular boutique from New York, Blue in Green. DENIM ACT NIGHT, which is a combination of music and fashion, will also be held, sponsored by Isetan Mitsukoshi.
Pinky Tokyo zone, directed by Miki Aizawa, one of the top stylists in Japan, is a collection of brands that are familiar to Tokyoites such as Q-pot and Ahcahcum as well as upcoming brands proef and CITRON Bijoux which represent the present day Tokyo as seen from other countries. Visitors can purchase products in this zone.
There are 13 brands from the UK, with the theme, made in UK. Among them are accessory brands such as a brand of luxury leather bags, David Hampton, and a brand of urban backpacks, CabinZero.
Frequenters at the MAGIC Las Vegas are finally coming to Japan. American brands which have participated in PROJECT, THE TENT, COTERIE, and other shows are joining MAGIC JAPAN for the first time. Also, the focus is on the WWD MAGIC frequenters. They are brands that are similar to the women’s clothing brands in the 109 building, which are affordable, cute, and trendy.
The eight brands including Divka and Elza Winkler, who have won the Tokyo New Designer Award, will be present at the event along with Children of the Discordance that won the last year’s Fashion Award. Children of the Discordance is not only a participant, but a designer of the MAGIC JAPAN original tote bags. These tote bags will be available to the visitors for free on a first-come, first-served basis. The receptionist T-shirts is designed by another participant, YUKIHERO PRO-WRESTLING.
- AMERICAN RAG CIE JAPAN,INC
- Actas Inc.
- ABAHOUSE INTERNATIONAL Co.
- AOKI?Holdings Inc.
- amazon co.jp
- Barneys Japan
- BAROQUE JAPAN LIMITED
- BAYCREWS co.,LTD.
- Caitac International Inc.
- Cox Co., Ltd.
- Don Quijote Co.,Ltd
- Daimaru Matsuzakaya Department Stores
- FUJIMAKI DEPARTMENT STORE
- GINZA MAGGY Co. Ltd
- GINZA Yoshinoya.
- HANKYU HANSHIN DEPARTMENT STORE Ltd.
- ITS' DEMO
- Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd.
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd.
- JUN CO.,LTD
- Jupiter Shop Channel Co.,Ltd.
- JEANS MATE CORPORATION
- JIONE CO.,LTD.
- KEIO Department Store Co., Ltd.
- KINTETSU Department Store Co., Ltd.
- MATSUYA CO., LTD.
- Murasaki Sports
- Melrose Co. Ltd
- Mens Bigi Co., Ltd
- MARUI CO.,LTD
- NICE CLAUP Co Ltd
- NANO UNIVERSE CO.,Ltd.
- Odakyu Department Store Company Limited
- ONWARD KASHIYAMA Co.,Ltd.
- PLAZA STYLE COMPANY
- PARCO CO., LTD.
- PAL Corporation
- PEACH JOHN
- Right-On Co. Ltd
- Sogo & Seibu Co, Ltd
- SAZABY LEAGUE, Ltd.
- SANYO SHOKAI
- SHIMAMURA Co.,Ltd.
- THE LOFT CO.,LTD.
- TOKYU HANDS INC
- TOKYU DEPARTMENT STORE Co. Ltd.
- TOBU DEPARTMENT STORE Co. Ltd
- Takashimaya Co.,Ltd
- TOMORROWLAND CO., LTD.
- UENO SHOKAI Co Ltd
- UNITED ARROWS LTD.
- URBAN RESEARCH
- WORLD CO., LTD.
- XEBIO Co. Ltd
MAGIC JAPAN exhibition will feature 10 zones categorized by products for visiting buyers to be able to find the brands and items.
The details of the 8 zones are as follow:
This is a zone curated by MAGIC JAPAN in which only carefully selected premium brands can exhibit. Exhibitors will be screened, and brands that meet a certain level of quality, price, and distribution outlet will be able to join this zone.
@IFF MAGIC JAPAN
This zone is to support activities of young and new creators. Spaces are available for exhibitors depending on annual sales and number of past exhibits.