If you pre-register online, the admission fee of 1,000yen will be free of charge.Please note that you would have to pay admission fee of 1,000yen if you come to the show without Invitation Ticket or copy of Pre-registration confirmation email. Admission is permitted for those related to the fashion industry only.
|Title||IFF MAGIC Japan (1st show)|
|Organizer||UBM Japan, Senken Shimbun|
|Date||26(Wed)-28(Fri) April 2017|
|Time||10：00−18：00（close 17:00 on last day）|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight, West Exhibition Halls|
|Number of Exhibitors||700 (forecast)|
|Concurrent show||Licensing Expo Japan 2017
What will be different about IFF MAGIC Japan?
- The size of the show and the number of exhibitors will be double compared to the previous IFF April show.
- IFF MAGIC Japan will present a stylish environment where you will be able to feel “Fashion” and “Creativity” in a completely different way to any other show in Japan.
- Exhibitors will be able to meet buyers not only from large department stores but also from boutiques from all over Japan.
- An advnced One-to-One business matching service.
- Exhibitors will have the opportunity to discuss face to face with key buyers and decision makers.
- Dozens of curated brands from the MAGIC and PROJECT exhibitions in the USA will be exhibiting in Japan for the first time.
- More international brands from around globe than ever before will be present for the first time.
- Overseas buyers from over 20 countries will be invited.